Risk / Compliance Officer Apprenticeship Standard
The Risk/Compliance Officer Standard was developed to provide a robust and recognised apprenticeship pathway for those risk and compliance professionals working across the breadth of the Financial Services sector.
At Intelligencia Training, we fully evaluate all apprenticeship applications prior to induction on to the programme and develop a pathway that is bespoke to each individual, being relevant to both sector and their organisation. With a huge breadth of risk experience in our staff, covering Regulatory Compliance, Financial Services, Financial Crime and Cyber Security, Intelligencia Training are able to offer a bespoke and relevant compliance/risk pathway that is very specific to individual apprentice role.
The typical training period for the learners on our Risk/Compliance Officer Apprenticeship is 15 months and consists of classroom-based delivery sessions on either our premises or client sites as desired.
Specific modules and risk/compliance pathways for study are defined within employer scoping and learner skill scan.
Fill in your details below
Download our Apprenticeships Brochure
Delivery Sessions Breakdown
- Session 1 – Risk Management Purpose, Overview, Principles and Terminology
- Session 2/3 – Compliance Frameworks, Policy and Processes, Sanctions and Penalties
- Session 4 – Organisational Objectives, Values and Purpose within a Compliance Environment
- Session 5 – Effective Communication
- Session 6/7 – Risk Analysis – Structured Analytical Techniques
- Session 8 – Assumption, Bias and Critical Thinking within Risk and Compliance
- Session 9 – Live Exercise Session
- Session 10/11 – Professional Qualification preparation and exam
- Session 12 – Mock EPA
Additional Modules Available
- Internet Research and Investigation
- Understanding the Disclosure of Information
- Cyber Security Awareness
- Mental Health First Aid
Prior to reaching End Point Assessment Gateway, all Apprentices must achieve one of the below professional certifications that are most relevant to their role and pathway, to be determined by the employer prior to programme start.
International Compliance Association
Certificate in Financial Crime Prevention, Certificate in Compliance, Certificate in Anti-money Laundering.
Chartered Institute for Security & Investment
Combating Financial Crime, Global Financial Compliance, Risk in Financial Services, Managing Cyber Security.
Employer & Apprentice Commitment
Between teaching sessions learners are provided with a range of knowledge and skills development tasks to ensure competence and progression to End Point Assessment gateway. Intelligencia Training fully maps and record Off the Job requirements. All apprentices have access to our e-learning platform for the duration of programme, providing constant communication with the training and assessment team and access to their live Individual Learning Record, providing clear and consistent visibility of targets and progression.