Counter Fraud Investigator Apprenticeship Standard
The Fraud Investigation Standard was developed to provide a recognised and robust pathway for fraud investigators that would allow for parity across sectors and comprehensive development of all knowledge, skills and behaviours associated with being an effective and competent investigation professional
At Intelligencia Training, we fully evaluate all apprentices prior to induction to programme and develop a pathway that is bespoke to each individual, being relevant to both sector and their organisation. With a huge breadth of fraud, analytics and investigative experience within our staff we are well placed to deliver bespoke programmes to Fraud Investigators working across a variety of Public Sector, Law Enforcement and Financial Services roles.
The typical training period for the learners on our Fraud Investigation Apprenticeship is 18-24 months and consists of classroom/outdoor based delivery sessions on either our premises or client sites as desired.
Specific modules for study are defined within employer scoping and learner skill scan.
Download our Apprenticeship Brochure
- Module 1 – Counter Fraud Overview (2 days)
- Module 2 – Case Initiation (1 day)
- Module 3 – Interviewing Theory (1 day)
- Module 4 – Interviewing Witnesses/Victims (Theory and Practical Sessions – 2 days)
- Module 5 – Evidence Gathering (Physical and Digital) (3 days)
- Module 6 – Interviewing Offenders (2 days)
- Module 7 – Analytical Techniques to support Fraud Investigations (2 – 4 days)
- Module 8 – Case Building (2 days)
- Module 9 – Presenting Evidence in Court (2 days)
- Module 10 – Planning/problem solving/team building
Mock End Point Assessment – 1 day
For further module information, please see our brochure.
Optional Additional Modules
- 1 day – Introduction to Internet Research
- 1 day – Cyber Safety (human behaviours)
- 1 day – Mental Health First Aid
Employer & Apprentice Commitment
Between teaching sessions apprentices are provided with a range of knowledge and skills development based tasks to ensure competence and progression to End Point Assessment gateway. Intelligencia Training fully maps and record Off The Job requirements. All apprentices have access to our e-learning platform for the duration of programme, providing constant communication with the training and assessment team and access to their live Individual Learning Record, providing clear and consistent visibility of targets and progression.