Non-Levy Employers

Intelligencia Training can provide Apprenticeship Standards to Non-Levy paying organisations. If your annual wage bill is under £3 million, you will not pay into the Apprenticeship Levy. You can however still obtain government funding and you will share the cost through government-employer ‘co-investment’. You will only pay 5% towards the cost of the apprenticeship, with the remaining 95% being paid for by the Government up to the funding band.
Apprenticeship Standard Total Levy cost Non-Levy employer 5% contribution amount
Level 4 Intelligence Analyst Standard £11,000 £550
Level 4 Counter Fraud Investigation Standard £15,000 £750

Please let us know if you would like to discuss Non-Levy Apprenticeship provision.

Contact us

If you are looking to learn more about Non-Levy Apprenticeship Provision, please contact our Business Development team. They will discuss your requirements and advise on potential apprenticeship pathways from across our portfolio of qualifications.

Andrew Hyslop

Business Development Manager

01234 381660


Steve Holton

Business Development Manager

01234 381660